Join the Half Marathon Community!

Subscribe for news on races, community updates and more!

See on your My Runs page!

Lake Sammamish Half Marathon

March 9, 2024

Redmond, WA

Ready to make a splash? Dive into the exhilarating waves of the Lake Sammamish Half Marathon on March 9, 2024, in Redmond WA! This wet and wild adventure promises an aquatic twist to your usual race experience. So, grab your flippers, tighten your goggles, and prepare for a fin-tastic time!
Ready to make a splash? Dive into the exhilarating waves of the Lake Sammamish Half Marathon on March 9, 2024, in Redmond WA! This wet and wild adventure promises an aquatic twist to your usual race experience. So, grab your flippers, tighten your goggles, and prepare for a fin-tastic time!
Run a Half Marathon This Year!

Find a Half Marathon!

Search over 3,000 half marathons in the US to find a race near you. Set a half marathon goal and get a training plan. Here’s to 13.1 miles!

Search half marathons near you by state or by month

About The Lake Sammamish Half Marathon

The Lake Sammamish Half Marathon, held on March 9, 2024, in Redmond, WA, promises an exhilarating and scenic race experience for runners of all abilities. Starting at the picturesque Marymoor Park in Redmond, participants will embark on a point-to-point journey along the interurban trail that leads to Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah.

This well-loved trail, renowned for its smooth surface, will provide a perfect blend of terrains, with approximately 30% of the course on gravel and the remaining 70% on pavement. Whether you’re a seasoned runner looking to achieve a personal best or a walker seeking a fulfilling challenge, this flat and fast course is ideal for you.

Not only is this race a chip-timed event, ensuring accurate results, but every participant will also receive a custom bib, a participant shirt, and a coveted finisher medal. As you conquer the miles, you’ll find aid stations dotted along the route, stocked with Clif gels, Nuun hydration, and refreshing water.

Upon reaching the finish line by the beach, you’ll be greeted with a vibrant atmosphere of music, delectable food offerings, and a sense of accomplishment that is unparalleled.

Redmond, the vibrant city hosting this event, boasts a plethora of outdoor activities, delicious dining options, and picturesque landscapes. With its mild climate in March, expect comfortable running conditions, favorable temperatures, and a refreshing breeze to keep you motivated throughout.

Join us at the Lake Sammamish Half Marathon, where your determination meets breathtaking scenery, stellar race organization, and an unforgettable sense of achievement. Lace up your shoes, unleash your inner runner, and get ready for an experience that will leave you with lasting memories and a newfound love for the sport. See you at the starting line!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *